QuickTrim

Options
Soooo I have this friend who started taking QuickTrim (the weight loss pill that Kim Kardashian endorses). Supposedly it is supposed to help speed up your metabolism and help you drop pounds when paired with diet and exercise. She says that it makes her feel a lot moer energetic and she notices a difference. I bought it today to give it a try (I diet and work out a lot anyways, so I'm not strictly relying on this pill), it was only $20. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried this product, and if so, what kind of results have you seen, if any? Has anybody experienced any side effects? Or is this just another scammy diet pill?

Replies

• JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I want to know, too...
  • MeaganAnn84
    Options
    I tried Quick Trim for about a month, my energy level was increased. One thing I didn't like was that my tummy didn't growl the whole time I was on it, that's weird to me! I usually eat throughout the day, but it would growl at least once per day normally. I didn't lose any weight while on it though, maybe I didn't exercise enough, I was working outdoors though, doing lawn maintenance, that was my exercise for the day. I hope this helps a litle!
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    i liked it, but i didn't see much of a weight difference. it did seem to make me poop a LOT (sorry, TMI), but i was more energetic & it helped control my hunger. i liked that it didn't make me sick or my HR go up, like many diet pills do. it probably would've been more effective if i was using a site like this & counting calories instead of just simply eating less. i wasn't exercising with the pills either, so if i tried again, i'm pretty sure it'd make my calorie deficit larger & i'd be more successful! good luck!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting, never tried anything before bc my mother always scared me out of it....Ill try almost anything at this point to get to my goal weight.
  • remembertheharddrive
    remembertheharddrive Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    From what I understand, looking at the ingredient lists, Quicktrim contains caffeine, just like most of the other pills, as its energy booster and appetite suppressor. Personally, I stopped looking into it and started to just have a cup of coffee before my workouts - which studies have shown increases your energy levels, allowing you to work a little harder, as expected.

From personal experience, I think that there is a big placebo effect going on with these pills beyond the caffeine. I felt like I was in a very determined mode and paired it with the exercise and healthy diet that they suggest - so in reality, it is just a tool for mentally putting me in a zone where I'll be strict with my exercise and diet. That's just my own reaction. Hydroxycut, for example, did nothing for me when I was just popping the pills and not being extra vigilant about the rest of my lifestyle. But when I was focused, I lost weight. I attribute that not to the pill, however, but to the fact I was so focused on slimming down at the time.

ETA: typos