JUST DANCE 2 scores Challenge Week 10:

Options
Whoohoo! We're in double figures, peeps!!!!!

If you are not sure what it's all about, here's the low-down: I post my high scores for 3 songs on Just Dance 2 and you try, for the next week, to beat them .

Unfortunately there's no prize but you will have bragging rights!!!!

New songs:

D.A.N.C.E. = 11010 pts
SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL = 10230pts (not a fave)
RASPUTIN = 10874pts (the world is a better place because of Boney M. Love this one!!!!)

I got new high scores on all of these.

Enjoy beating the scores, even if it's your own scores you beat.

New songs next Sunday afternoon/evening.

LouiseXXX

Replies

• neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Ah! I'm not at home to get my scores but I will definitely post mine when I get back. I beat 3 of my high scores last night!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh I was looking to see if this was still happening today, not just danced in ages, but got a good hour in today. It was fun and actually quite a workout, how easily we forget lol. I managed to beat one of my scores today, will definately start trying these three tomorrow :D
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Ah! I'm not at home to get my scores but I will definitely post mine when I get back. I beat 3 of my high scores last night!

Have a go on these 3 songs, then post your scores.

Enjoy the burn!

LouiseXXX
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I'll be dancing to these tomorrow :happy: See ya then and thanks again for hosting :heart:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    I'll be giving D.A.N.C.E and Rasputin a go this week. Good Luck Everyone!
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hopefully, I'll be back in full after tomorrow's visit to the chiropractor. I think I'll be doing a lot of JD2 in place of my workout vids since it seems my workout vids are much more vigourous. I guess it doesn't matter as long as I'm moving and burning calories, right?

I hope to post high scores tomorrow!
  • PMaxim
    PMaxim Posts: 11
    Options
    Ooh! I just got Just Dance 2 last week--what a fun challenge! I do it every night, and am loving it. I'll have to try these three songs a try tonight and post my scores. Unfortunately, I'm not very coordinated so my scores aren't that great. :) lol
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    OK I'm about to get with dancing to these. Lets see if I can beat my current top scores below:

D.A.N.C.E. = 7193
    SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL = 4312
    RASPUTIN = 5326

OK I beat the last 2 - now off to do the Royal Shuffle.:laugh:

SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL = 4312 - 5014
    RASPUTIN = 5326 - 5569
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    I'll be looking up these songs tomorrow...I wonder if I've done any of them before...they are not ringing a bell. They should get me in the mood to clean my house :tongue:
  • PMaxim
    PMaxim Posts: 11
    Options
    Here are my scores for tonight--pretty sad & sorry, but I hope to improve them this week!

D.A.N.C.E.: 7245
    Sympathy For The Devil: 5886
    Rasputin: 2984
  • Shellndub
    Shellndub Posts: 72
    Options
    Hi
    I have a question. I hope someone can help me. I love doing Just Dance 2. How do I figure my calories burned if I'm not doing just sweat? Anyone know? Thanks so much for any help.
  • looby1968
    Options
    Hi
    I have a question. I hope someone can help me. I love doing Just Dance 2. How do I figure my calories burned if I'm not doing just sweat? Anyone know? Thanks so much for any help.

It really depends which songs you do, how much effort you put into it and your weight!

I'm 188lbs- ish, I put a great deal of effort into each song (I try very hard to do the other movements but sometimes get a bit muddled!). I can burn around 200 cals for 30mins!

I do use a heart rate watch, a cheapy one from Amazon, here in the UK.

LouiseXXX
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    Hi

The sweat mode isn't reall an accurate calorie counter. I would look up dancing, general and use that until you could get a HRM (ebay or amazon both have good deals on them). Good luck.
  • bjshooter
    Options
    Well I have never done D.A.N.C.E before so I have just done a whole session (4000 sweats) on one song lol

I started at 5000 managed to get to 9512
  • mblanch
    mblanch Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi

It really depends which songs you do, how much effort you put into it and your weight!

I'm 188lbs- ish, I put a great deal of effort into each song (I try very hard to do the other movements but sometimes get a bit muddled!). I can burn around 200 cals for 30mins!

LouiseXXX

Which one did you get louise? could you possibly send me the details in a message? I'm in the UK too and want one, but don't want to pay too much money.

Thanks in advance :)

Mel x
  • looby1968
    Options
    Hi

LouiseXXX

Which one did you get louise? could you possibly send me the details in a message? I'm in the UK too and want one, but don't want to pay too much money.

Thanks in advance :)

Mel x

Sent a message!!

LouiseXXX
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Good Luck everyone! Bumping for tomorrow
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bjshooter
    Options
    I have never done any of these before, I think its because I start at the begining or the end and never get to the middle.

D.A.N.C.E

Sympathy for the devil (not keen, I only did it twice)

Rasputin (hard, but I love it)
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    D.A.N.C.E. 9965
    Sympathy ..9844
    Rasputin 9862

All new high scores for me :)