Hello to everyone from NH

Options
Hey there!

I am new to MyFitnessPal and very excited about this new journey I am taking on here. My friend Brenda told me about this site and she has been doing great!!! She has lost 22 lbs in 3 months!! :happy: I am so happy for her.
She was telling me some ins and out and how great it is and she is right. It REALLY is! I have only been doing MyFitnessPal since Monday (7/7), but I can see already how wonderful it is going to be.

THANK YOU BRENDA for introducing me to this site!!!

~Colleen~

Replies

• ColleenLG
    ColleenLG Posts: 29
    Options
    Hey there!

I am new to MyFitnessPal and very excited about this new journey I am taking on here. My friend Brenda told me about this site and she has been doing great!!! She has lost 22 lbs in 3 months!! :happy: I am so happy for her.
    She was telling me some ins and out and how great it is and she is right. It REALLY is! I have only been doing MyFitnessPal since Monday (7/7), but I can see already how wonderful it is going to be.

~Colleen~
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    this site is totally amazinG! You will definatley love it. I find it extremley motivational and inspirational. Good luck on your journey and keep in touch!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

~Colleen~

Awwwww, thanks Colleen! And I know you'll do great too! Brenda