Options
Hello all.

Having lost over 75lbs before following weightwatchers programme, put all back on, lost another 28lbs, and put half of that back on! I have decided that I need to get going again. I was doing OK following weightwatchers until they changed their pointing using PurePoints.

I have approx 80lbs to lose. I'm into Day 4 and doing great! Already feel results.

Wish me luck!

Vinnieboy

Replies

• dominioniwoman
    dominioniwoman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good luck and don't let it get you down
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!

I like MFP because it is up to you. You can do whatever plan works best for you. I love how we can count our calories in and out and we are not having to guess. I also LOVE how I can enter one of my recipes and find out the calorie content.
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Good luck on your journey hunni,
    I'm just starting out again after many attempts !
    Really want this to be my final and last attempt
    xxx
  • ndskies
    ndskies Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was doing weight watchers too. I lost weight, but very slowly. It was so slow that I would occasionally just throw up my hands and say it was just not worth it. Of course that caused me to gain back some of what I lost. With the new weight watchers plan, my weight loss stopped altogether. A friend mentioned MFP to me and I took a look at the ipod ap. I journaled my food that I had eaten on WW for the week and found that I was consuming way to many calories to lose weight. My WW journal, said I had 36 flex points left, but according to MFP, I was right on target for the week with no extra calories saved up. I followed MFP and lost 1 pound this week.. Tthat was my target loss:) .

Good luck!
  • darblij
    darblij Posts: 89
    Options
    Hi, I got to goal on ww too but it all came back....at least on here it helps you eat sensibly and makes you aware of portion control rather than count points. I was going to go back until i found this site...don't need to now though...Enjoy!