30 days shred-day2 How goes it?

Options
HELLO ALL!

As you know today is day number two on our 30 day journey! I am so excited yet sore! I just wanted to hear your thoughts on the first two days. Remember to stay hydrated and dont get discouraged if you cant do it all like Jillian. This is a work in progress and I am sure that by the end of this we will be able to do some of these exercises maybe even all of these exercises much better than today or yesterday. WE CAN DO THIS! :)

What did you like the most?
What was the hardest part for you?
What part of you is the most sore (if you can pinpoint one)?
Any motivational thoughts or tips?

Replies

• abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I like that it changes up cardio, strength, abs.
    the strength, by the 3rd one Im ready to quit
    thighs and the muscle right above your pecks
    I just keep thinking if we are this sore we are doing some great things on those muscles!! Its only 25 min instead of an hr or 2!
  • Sunny_Lexie
    Sunny_Lexie Posts: 114
    Options
    The hardest : Pushups.
    Th most sore: my legs!!!

I can barely go down the stairs since 3 days. But it means that it works, soooo...
  • kbloodworth
    kbloodworth Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    The hardest thing for me is jumping rope.
    My hammies are sore/tight.
  • karenpinkchick
    Options
    Just Done day 3 :) hardest is pushups n my abs ache the most! Ive recently been aching from new muscles working in gym classes so maybe I don't ache too much from that!!
    Best bits exercising at home n feeling like it's beneficial :)
    I'm just watching level 2... Looks good :)
    What size weight are people using? I don't have weights yet so adapting the weight sections by using my kettlebell!
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have not been using weights but I do the movements and still feel worked! My absa however dont feel much.
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    What did you like the most?
    I like that it is not super long! :p and i like the stretching

What was the hardest part for you?
    The jump roping part is hard for me. It makes the arthritis in my knee act up and my foot bottoms hurt.

What part of you is the most sore (if you can pinpoint one)?
    um... def have to say the calf area... i have been doing squats with ea sports so that wasn't too bad.

Any motivational thoughts or tips?
    Everyday we make it thru we are one step closer to our goal! Just think wouldnt it be awesome to say that Jillian's routine isn't that bad by the end of all this?! I would love to be able to say that I can get thru every single exercise without stopping. It may take more than one 30 day cycle but i am gonna make it and so can you! :)
  • karenpinkchick
    Options
    I think I'm day 5 now but I've forgot!! Was thinking of going onto level 2 but think I'll stick on level 1 so I canbe doing it the best I can. I got 2kg hand weights yesterday and now my arms are aching!!