Level 1 to Level 2 in the 30 day shred

Options
Hello!

I'm on day 7 L 1 of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I just want to know when does everyone advance to Level 2.

I know answers will vary just want an average.

Replies

• funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    The program is designed to increase in difficulty (or levels) every ten days, but you're welcome to go at your own pace. I did ten days of level 1, ten days of 2, and ten of 3. :)
  • dmisom79
    dmisom79 Posts: 112
    Options
    The program is designed to increase in difficulty (or levels) every ten days, but you're welcome to go at your own pace. I did ten days of level 1, ten days of 2, and ten of 3. :)

Yes, this is how you're officially supposed to do it. I, however, couldn't stand to watch the same thing or hear the same stuff for 10 days straight so i'm doing it a little differently. I'm doing 5 days at level 1, 5 at level 2 and 5 at level 3 and then starting back to 1 until all finished. i know that might be a bit strange but i figure as long as we're doing it, we'll still see results! good luck! :-)
  • neyes67
    neyes67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You're suppose to advance to the next level after 10 days (10 days at each level). However, I would advance only if you're comfortable and ready for more of a challenge. In my opinion level 2 was the hardest but I loved the intensity, challenge and results I started to see. So stick with level 1 until you feel you're ready to advance to level 2 and so forth. GOOD LUCK :smile: ... GO FOR IT!