Not giving in to temptation tonight

Options
Hi all, just need to put out there that I will not give into tempation tonight. There is home made banana cream pie and homemade pizza in the dining room. Both were part of my meal plan tonight and I still get a serving of pie before bed. Just affirming my intention. Failure is not an option.

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    well done u
  • redtric
    redtric Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You go! Failure is not an option. You can do it.
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! You CAN do this!:smile:
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Just ask if the guilt and all your hard work is worth that. You are doing a great job!! Keep up the good work!
  • Mo120
    Mo120 Posts: 20
    Options
    There you go, made a decision! :-)
  • bethany7687
    Options
    Well I had another peices of pie and pizza. Went over my plan by 375. Could have been worse. What I learned was that the food called me and I gave in because of 3 conditions.
    1. sick, got a migraine late afternoon, medicine stopped it from getting bad, my the med side effects and nausea where unpleasant. I have a life long pattern of eating when sick. I need to put this destructive behavior away and do some prayer and meditation on the causes of it.
    2. I was tired. Again, years of eating when I'm tired. Instead of going to bed I eat, thinking it will give me more energy. It doesn't. I end up waking achy and hungover.
    3. I didn't actively turn to my list of things to do when tempations of emotional eating set up. Lessons learned.
    4. Also I should have filled up on vegetables when I ate the pizza.
    On the plus side, I've lost several pounds. I was too afraid to way myself on Friday when I started, but today I am down to 234.8. My starting weight was probably around 239. So 4.2 lbs lost. Yah. More important than pounds, I feel great.