I'm addicted to diet coke

KristenAnn711
KristenAnn711 Posts: 783
edited September 24 in Chit-Chat
today. Just want to keep drinking it!! I have 1.25 exactly in quarters to walk over to the vending machine. Tempting...

Replies

• I LOVE diet coke, in fact its the only coke I can drink. Dieting or not I gotta have my Diet Coke :O)
  • I love it too. It's one thing I refuse to give up!
  • CampinGal34
    CampinGal34 Posts: 84 Member
    HA!! Me too!! And I thought I was so good switching from regular to diet. Now, I'm trying to switch to crystal lite... But man, it still calls to me ....BY NAME :) Good Luck!
  • Pepsi Maxx!!!!
  • annastasia76
    annastasia76 Posts: 123 Member
    I was also about 7 years ago, most people are without realizing it. Just grab some water or something like crystal lite. Since I have stopped drinking caffeinated drinks I have never needed it again, it will be a struggle the first few weeks but you can do it.
  • butterflyinamber78
    butterflyinamber78 Posts: 49 Member
    Diet Dew..and they Just came out with the new flavors on diet..The blue and the purple :drinker: YUM!!!
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    I'm not giving it up. I call it the "sweet nectar of the gods" LOL
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Coke zero is better tasting though.
    I haven't had any soda since Feb 26 2011! Trying to cut back on soda. I use to drink 3 cans every single day!
  • Not giving it up! I had about 6 glasses of water in the last hour and it's not quenching my thirst. Must...have...diet...coke. haha.
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    I was also about 7 years ago, most people are without realizing it. Just grab some water or something like crystal lite. Since I have stopped drinking caffeinated drinks I have never needed it again, it will be a struggle the first few weeks but you can do it.

I have quit drinking caffeinated soda several times. I will go months and months without, then I get hooked again. I never went back to drinking it like before, all day long, now I just usually have a small fountain filled with ice first. But lately I have had to have it every day, I'm so mad at myself for getting back into drinking it. I wish I could just stay away from it for good. I hate it, and there are so many side effects I deal with. It serves NO GOOD purpose for me. I often say I'd hate to see how I did with drugs, thank God I never did them. I work in the schools, (when I get called) so Spring break I'm going to try and quit cold turkey, since I havent been able to get a handle on it again. I get such a headache and get so weak and sluggish, that Spring break will be a good time for me to not be much available.
  • Actually I use my Diet Coke as a Reward, If I drink my 64 ozs of water (plain) then I get to have a diet coke. I am not a fan of water but knowing Ill get one, helps get it down, LOL! Of course, in the last 2 weeks Ive only had 3 :frown:
  • I pink puffy heart Diet Mountain Dew and Diet Dr Pepper! Yum!
  • I am too, but did you guys know that the artificial sweetner used in diet sodas acts as a preservative to the fat around your waist/thighs? My aunts dietician friend told me that... I still can't give it up lol
  • Diet coke is my drug of choice
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    I can't stand pop! lol This is too funny actually I use to love diet pop!But once u give it up it just doesn't taste the same ever again...Good Luck!
  • n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    I am addicted to diet mountain dew & diet dr pepper. sorry but i am not giving those up! lol
This discussion has been closed.