Hello :)

Options
t_rog
t_rog Posts: 363 Member
Hi! I just signed up a few days ago, and am really ready to start on my weight loss. I'm currently looking to lose 35 lbs. I've been going to the gym for about a month and a half now, but have only succeeded in gaining 5 lbs [don't know why :( ]. So I've decided to start tracking calories and working out harder! I'm looking for friends for motivation and tip-sharing, so please send a request!

Replies

• MoonGurl1985
    Options
    When you go to the gym if you are doing strength training the weight you are gaining could possibly be muscle. If your gym offers any Aerobic (especially high functioning like hip hop hustle, advanced Zumba or Turbo Kick) start taking them when you can as they are excellent for weight gain. Yoga is too.
  • jon_dub
    jon_dub Posts: 166
    Options
    When you go to the gym if you are doing strength training the weight you are gaining could possibly be muscle. If your gym offers any Aerobic (especially high functioning like hip hop hustle, advanced Zumba or Turbo Kick) start taking them when you can as they are excellent for weight gain. Yoga is too.

Moon is right on I would look into that.
    Welcome to here and good luck with that.