ready to feel good!

Options
Hi to everyone! Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of the rest of my life. Such a cliche, I know, but I really want to be healthy. I want to change my lifestyle. I feel miserable and want to feel good again. So, here I am...fat rolls and all...ready and willing to take a honest look at myself - eating habits, activity level, well just everything and make some much needed changes.
I weighed today. I have hit an all time high (with the exception of pregnancies) of 188 pds. I am 5'7" and am 47 yrs old.
My goal is to get to a healthy 155pds. If anyone wants to, I would love to have an accountability and support partner during this endeavor.

It's now or never time,
Lucy

Replies

• lucylaj
    lucylaj Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi to everyone! Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of the rest of my life. Such a cliche, I know, but I really want to be healthy. I want to change my lifestyle. I feel miserable and want to feel good again. So, here I am...fat rolls and all...ready and willing to take a honest look at myself - eating habits, activity level, well just everything and make some much needed changes.
    I weighed today. I have hit an all time high (with the exception of pregnancies) of 188 pds. I am 5'7" and am 47 yrs old.
    My goal is to get to a healthy 155pds. If anyone wants to, I would love to have an accountability and support partner during this endeavor.

It's now or never time,
    Lucy
  • klikittyklak
    klikittyklak Posts: 144
    Options
    Welcome! Also a cliche, but you're gonna love it here! hehe. I'm also 5'7"... I think we need a club! :drinker:
  • gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    here I am for you to lean upon. I started higher than your highest, and I too am 5' 7" (okay, okay, 5' 6 1/2" geez!). I love the accountability, and learning what is worth how many calories. Good luck. And we are here for questions, and support!

G
  • lslough
    lslough Posts: 32
    Options
    Congratuations! It is hard sometimes to make the decision to lose that unwanted weight..boy do I know!
    You've got lots of support and tools here, make the best of them!