Short stack--ready to get started!

Options
Hello all....I'm new to this site. I've got about 25lbs to lose. I stupidly let myself slip up and gain back some of the weight that I worked so hard to lose. Sometimes I feel like I've got the world against me. Being from the deep south everything we do is centered around food and I mean EVERYTHING. You can't have a conversation without someone putting some awesome dish in front of you. To make matters worse, I am only 4'11, so it seems like if I sniff something I gain weight! Needless to say, I hope I have found my way back and I am determined to not only lose what I gained back but also to get to my goal and stay there. Wish me luck and I wish it for all you too!

Replies

• samantha1779
    Options
    Good luck! I have about 30-40 I HAVE GOT TO lose!!!
  • gracekgh
    gracekgh Posts: 9
    Options
    Im from Mississippi, so i completely understand how life revolves around sharing food. Be strong, i know its really hard.
  • picturesing
    picturesing Posts: 228
    Options
    LOL - I'm from Kentucky.....I feel ya. Any - every gathering involves food.....Not healthy food either....but sooooooo damn good! Which is why I weigh what I do.....:drinker: Here's to success!
  • nola985
    nola985 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! Hopefully I can keep my mind in the right place this time around!