Am I doing this right?? :D

Options
Just want to say Hi.. I started last monday, had very good results that night by following the plan... the next few days have been a little trouble for me. I have already lost 25 pounds on my own, and need this to help me keep going. I started at 205. I am down to 180. My goal weight is 165 by May so I can change my drivers license weight for my birthday present.. I am over my calorie goal for the day, and the worst part about it is, I WANT FOOD! lol Feel free to add me, I still dont know exactly what to do on here yet! :D Thanks, Stephanie

Replies

• Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Hi.:)

I went over at first, too.

I find it helps to try and aim to keep each meal at around 300 calories. Since I'm generally awake at midnight, I try to have my last meal/snack between 10pm-11pm, so that, if I'm still hungry, I can have another snack after midnight. That doesn't work for everyone, though, I just have a weird schedule.
  • sabyars
    sabyars Posts: 26
    Options
    Thanks for the tip! I have such a weird schedule myself.. I am usually up til 1 am or so.. Tomorrow is a new day is what I keep telling myself. :D
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,986 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: the more exercise you do, the more calories you can consume.......another helpful hint is to make sure that all the food you eat is nutrient dense (no calories without a lot of nutrition) and that you eat a lot of things that have a lot to eat for the amount of calories.......if you go over your food diary for each day, you'll find ways to cut back on processed foods and add more real unprocessed foods especially vegetables.....take it one day at a time and take baby steps :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: the early pounds are easier to lose....the closer you get to your goal, the slower it will be.