7-week challenge WEEK 3 challenge details/weigh-ins

Options

Replies

• Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Bump! Super excited about this challenge I love running!
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm off to the gym tomorrow to get my 2 miles in! Going to aim for 10 miles total this week....should be easy! :)
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the challenge! I started it off right and walked 3 miles yesterday :). Looking forward to the rest of the week!

I didn't meet my goal weight last week, but it was still a loss :). Here are my numbers:

SW: 153.5
    Week 1: 150.5
    Week 2: 150.0
    Week 3 Goal: 149.0
  • harpcason
    harpcason Posts: 40
    Options
    These are our stats for Week 2:

harpcason = -1 lb. GW for W3 = 138
    Linda302 = 0 lb. lost (no gain) GW for W3 = 163
    j3nic3 = -1 lb. GW for W3 = 159
    anjelt = 0 lb. lost (no gain) GW for W3 = 221
    shannonwilson86 = 0 lb. lost (no gain - got married) GW for W3 = 170
    mamawildbear = 4 lbs. lost GW for W3 = 192
    Alicia116 = 0 lb. lost GW for W3 = 186

These are the members of Team South that have submitted our weigh-in. They are very ambitious ladies and very determined. They all have a passion for good health and I have really enjoyed coming to know them. They REALLY work out and that REALLY encourages me. Thanks for this challenge, you are doing a magnificent job.
  • harpcason
    harpcason Posts: 40
    Options
    I had a great workout last night. I did some strength training and the 3 miles on the elliptical.
  • Nuts4play
    Nuts4play Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    It's actually been very good for me to be in this challenge. I'm working out more than I would have, and much more consistently. For instance, yesterday was planned to be a rest day, but when I saw how my totals added up for the day I figured I'd better at least get in 20 mins on the cycle to knock it down some. After all, I've worked really hard this week and didn't want to screw up my progress. There was only 30 minutes left in the day. I would have just accepted defeat before. When I finished with the 20 mins I added 5 more, then kept adding "just 5 more minutes". Before I was done, I'd done 45 minutes :happy: and felt so good about myself for truly putting forth the extra effort.
    It seems like I have so far to go to reach my fitness level, yet logically I know 35 lbs isn't that bad. It doesn't fall off as easily as it used to. My "get-up-and-go" is more like "climbing uphill." It's a struggle. Sometimes it's hard to muster the energy to work out after a long day at work. If I've had a busy day, that means I've been standing all day and my legs and feet ache from the waist down. But when it's a slow day at work, then I've been sitting all day and have lost practically all my energy. Yet when I'm at work, sitting, I wish I could go for a vigorous walk! I am definately working longer hours now that I work for someone else and am trying to build up a clientelle.
    It'll get better. As I get in shape, I'll get more energy. As I make even healthier changes in my diet, I'll get more optimistic and energetic.
  • megan4465
    megan4465 Posts: 17
    Options
    CW: 182
    Week 3 GW: 180
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    ran 2.5 miles last night in just over 26 mins. when i run on a treadmill i usually set it at 5 MPH, but i almost always run faster outside. so check for this week's challenge - but still have 2 runs left for this week. 2 miles tomorrow and 3.5 on sunday!
  • vintagedream
    Options
    bumb
  • katcena
    Options
    4.65 miles done already this week! Woohoo!
  • nannabur4
    nannabur4 Posts: 24
    Options
    I bought reeboks new running shoes.... I think they're called their fit shoes. OMG I use them on the treadmill and they kill my knees. Wouldn't reccommend them to anyone. I need to get a new pair for my treadmill but I will do this barefoot if I have to. LOL GO MIDWEST!!!!!!!
  • katcena
    Options
    up to 7.35 miles yeah!
    And bump too.....
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    Sounds like you need to set a tougher challenge jitterbug! This bunch of fitness freaks are finding this two mile business a bit easy!
  • Stacebob85
    Options
    Hey hey, here are my stats for Week 3, as I'll be out for most of tomorrow and can't access the forums properly from my phone (luckily I can still get to my diary so I can keep up with that):

Starting weight: 179.5lbs
    Week 1 weight: 177.5lbs
    Week 2 weight: 176lbs
    Week 3 goal: 175lbs
    Week 3 weigh: 175lbs (woo!)

On the mile challenge, I've walked/jogged 10.1 miles this week (well, I will do once I've done my walk for this evening; I will let you know if I don't do it and adjust my results accordingly).

Looking forward to Week 4; I've decided to be a bit adventurous and set my target weight for next week at 173lbs. Eep!
  • ilvpsu
    ilvpsu Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've not been here gang...sick all week...which means no exercise, which makes you feel worse...sorta....I will try to get moving next week :(
  • katcena
    Options
    9.71 miles...not sure if I am making it to the gym tomorrow...but I will try. Would like to reach 10 miles....
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm at 9 miles walked so far this week! Hopefully I'll get out again tomorrow and make it 12 :).

Keep up the good work, everyone!
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same this week (well put on 4oz so not really counting it) :laugh:

I did around 6 miles this week.

Last Sat - 138
    This Sat - 138
    Week 4 target - 136
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    One pound lost, now 162, goal is 2 pounds again. Walked and ran 5.5 miles including today.

Will post team UK stats when I have them all in.

Huzzah!