what cardio DVDS are you using at home?

mssugarca
mssugarca Posts: 75
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey out there I have just recently started working out at home and have about 4 DVDs that I work out too. 2 that are cardio and 2 that are strength and toning. I want to know what is working for you when it comes to cardio dvds for the home....please help me out...

Replies

• Lsng4good
    Lsng4good Posts: 86 Member
    Jillians 30 Day Shred and Turbo Jam!
  • ricnrac
    ricnrac Posts: 95 Member
    Biggest Loser 30 day jump start and Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    30 Day shred and Zumba, once I've finished with 30DS I'm going to do Ripped in 30...:sick:
  • mssugarca
    mssugarca Posts: 75
    oh awesome since joining this site I have heard so much about the 30 day shred and I went to get it and I love it but it is a lot of strength training. I have JM 30 day shred and No more trouble zones.....the cardio videos I use are KenpoX and Cardio X.....I love the JM DVD's but they focus more on srength than cardio, well they actually do both. I am looking for dvds that focus souly on cardio....any suggestions?
  • I own all of the P90x but since I want to slim down a little before I go full P90x I just do the Kenpo and Cardio X, they are about an hr workouts and finish soaking wet from the sweat, Its intense but it is so worth it started MPF on feb 23 2011 and have already lost 10lbs....if you do get a hold of those DVDs you should do AB RipperX every other day too, you will feel the BURN!!!! Hope you get to try them :)
  • AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, Biggest Loser Cardio Max and Leslie Sansone Walk at home.
    I switch them up, and plan on adding more because I get bored easily. I love them all.
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    I like Brazilian Butt Lift. The only cardio one I've done is Cardio Axe and its great, all dancing and stuff, so fun!
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Turbo Fire all the way...
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    30 Day shred and banish fat boost metabolism, I'm a bit of a Jillian Michaels junkie!:wink: BFBM is all cardio, and its pretty intense. You certainly know you've worked out after doing this one!
  • LitaPOW
    LitaPOW Posts: 3
    Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred, Burn Fat Boost Metabolism, and No More Trouble Zones (my personal fav). I also have Hip Hop Abs (lots of fun especially if you like to dance) and TurboJam.
  • Charlea1981
    Charlea1981 Posts: 72 Member
    Hey I use

Tae Bo by Billy Blanks
    30 Day Shred-JM
    Burn Fat Boost Metabolism-JM

I have just ordered Turbo Jam too!!!
    I also go to the gym!!

I get bored easy too so looking for new ideas!! To add to the list!
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    I have been using P90X and Turbo Jam. Today, I'm starting Turbo Fire to replace Turbo Jam.
  • amarie36
    amarie36 Posts: 65 Member
    I do Tae Bo, Zumba, Brazilian Butt Lift, and I just started with Turbo Fire. I'll say that Turbo Fire I like the most out of them all. You will def work your butt off, sweat, and the music is awesome! It keeps you motivated to keep going.
  • NOLAdy
    NOLAdy Posts: 133 Member
    I have 30 Day Shred and No More Trouble Zones. I like Jillian because she doesn't have me bouncing around the room. I'm not a dancer type in general. I have no desire to do Zumba or some type of "Jane Fonda" DVD . My least favorite thing that Jillian has me doing is the jumping jacks LOL. Her DVDs do get my heart rate up, so it is cardio but it also targets muscle groups.

Other than that I do a lot of running with my kids, Spin Class, and now that it's warming up I'll do some roller blading.
  • SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    Turbo Fire all the way you can do cardio and burn serious calories in 15 min :happy:
  • ToNiBeE99
    ToNiBeE99 Posts: 33 Member
    I use Tae Bo, JM 30DS, Brazil Buttlift, Zumba, Slim in 6 and other DVDs from Wal-mart. I have P90X but want to lose 20 lbs before I start that.
This discussion has been closed.