Hello People!!

Options
Hi everyone!! I just joined. I am 30 years old and I am a wife and mother of two very active boys. My oldest will be 10 in November and my youngest will be 3 on April 4th. I am also a stay at home mom and a half time college student. I have been dieting on and off for the past 10 years trying to get back to my pre pregnancy weight which is 50 lbs less than I am now. I had some luck and lost 20 lbs about 7 years ago. Gained the 20 back when I had my youngest son in 2008. I became a stay at home mom and gained another 20 after that. Last year I lost 10 lbs and I have been stuck where I am at now. So I am setting mini goals of 10 lb intervals until I reach my goal of 50 lbs. A friend of mine introduced me to this site and I really like it, so I'm hoping it will help me out. I have been reading everyones success stories for the past hour and I am so happy for all of you out there for doing what you did and what you continue to keep on doing. Congrats to all of you!!! I'm hoping this site will help keep me motivated and help me with my weight loss plans. I am also looking for some "Fitness Pals" so if you want to friend me, please do so. I look forward to meeting all of you!! :happy:

Replies

• Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is an amazing site. I love it! Feel free to friend me. I'm happy to be here for you!
  • CandicePackwood
    Options
    Nice to meet you!! I saw your weight loss. Congrats!! That is truly amazing!!!