Replies

• acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    bump for later! thanks!
  • wanderingpilgrim
    wanderingpilgrim Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Regarding your original post; are the sites you listed good for Canadians as well??
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    bump!!
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Bump need to look at websites at home!

Thanks
  • lilmisslanna
    lilmisslanna Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ChefJenn
    ChefJenn Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    bump

I am a COUPON FREAK. I spend time every night surfing for new coupons, I save tons of money by doing this and the true way to save is to only buy the items the store has on sale and what you can use a coupon with. Every 4 weeks a store runs the same items on sale or mark down and then if you use different stores you can get what you need each month.
    I still have a standard grocery store list for things like- bread, milk, eggs, things that you have to buy each week and normally dont get coupons for.

Printable coupons:::
    couponmom.com you can go to printable coupons and clip what you need, then go to all the little sites it list like smart source, red plum , etc...
    Grocerysmarts.com ( this site is great and by State)
    couponnetwork.com
    couponcabin.com
    coupons.com
    procter and gamble website too

Then use your kroger & CVS card and load online coupons to the card:
    cellfire.com
    shortcuts.com
    upromise.com

I really enjoy shopping at Krogers and use the website to load online coupons and then match it up to what is on sale.
    Example : this week they have save $5 when you buy 10 items
    When you buy 10 of the Rozoni pasta(garden delight,healthy harvest,smart taste) they are $.49 cents each. Then if you google Ronzoni coupons you can print coupons to get $1.00 off 2 boxes.Print enough to get all 10 boxes for FREE!!!!

Another good deal: They have Gillette Body wash $3.00 , but if you go to the Kroger website and load the $1.00 off coupon on there and then on couponcom.com using I believe red plum or smart source you can print the Buy one get one free coupon and you get 2 body washes for a $1.00 each.. I stock up on things like this for my son.

last week I saved over $100.00 at the grocery store buy doing coupons and stocking up on things that we will use over time.
    Frozen veggies, TP, paper towels, soap, cereal, cheese, etc...
    It takes some time to get into a routine of doing this but once you do and see how much you can save it becomes second nature.
    Save $100 a week and put it towards new clothes after losing weight.

WHY PAY FOR SOMETHING YOU CAN GET FOR FREE...

~Chef Jenn~
  • apricot_annie
    apricot_annie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bump!

For the Canadians who have been asking, http://coupons.smartcanucks.ca/ is an awesome site.
  • dailyorange
    dailyorange Posts: 128
    Options
    BUMP! Thanks for the informative post! :)
  • econn
    econn Posts: 157
    Options
    bump
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome information!! Thanks:flowerforyou:
  • springstorm
    Options
    bump for later :)
    thanks!
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    bump
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    bump.... until I have time to look through all these wonderful suggestions!
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Bump