rough week

Options
I have been doing great sticking to my plan for three weeks. Last week was rough for me. I had a weak moment which led to baking cookies which led to many other weak moments. Yesterday I went to lunch with my mom, and though I didn't realize at the time, had a sandwich that turned out to be 1025 calories. Luckily it was practically the only thing I ate yesterday. I feel like I need to work really hard this week to get back on track. I have a fridge full of fresh fruit and veggies to help me through it, so wish me luck. I want this really bad!

Replies

• ski3r4life
    ski3r4life Posts: 206
    Options
    Hey! I am having a tough time with cravings at the moment too! We can do this!
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    You can do it, bad weeks happen to us all. I am horrible on the weekends! You are headed in the right direction, now go give some love to those veggies in the fridge!
  • tiaydew
    tiaydew Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Weekends are tough for me too even though I try to eat healthy. It's hard when every family gathering centers around food. I just try to work out a little extra so that if I do indulge I don't feel as guilty. :)
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!