JM's Ripped in 30

Options
DreeDub
DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
Anybody out there doing the new Jillian Michael's workout: Ripped in 30?!??!!? I just ordered it and intend to start it next week as a 30 day "break" between Insanity Round 1 & 2. Anybody interested in working through the 30 days with me? There are 4 different workouts...you start with Level 1 and progress through Level 4...one level per week! I'm starting next Monday...March 21!

Replies

• deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I have the dvd ands have done it few times! I'll do it with you! Let me know when you start.
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Awesome...I'm planning on starting next Monday and working out Monday-Saturday Level 1 and doing the same for each level. I needed a small break from Insanity before starting my second round...I'm hoping this will be the trick to give me a break but also make me keep working hard!
    Maybe we could do some sort of "fit test" to track our progress. I'd have to watch the workouts first to see what types of exercises we have to do to determine the types of exercises to include in the fit test. I'll see if I can come up with something and let you know! We can do the fit test on Sunday/Monday before we start Level 1 and then do it again before Level 3 (two weeks in) and finally complete one last one for comparison after we're done with the whole thing!!!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Like several other of JM's dvds that I'd like to try its not available in a UK format yet. I wish they would release them all together, I still waiting on shred it with wieghts and yoga melt down to be available here. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    The fit test is a great idea! Mon-Sat sounds great! I never done insanity and don't know how hard it is, but hope you get what you are looking for from the Ripped in 30! Let me know when yo are ready, I'll give the Ripped in 30 a rest this week.

Kate-so not cool you have to wait! Hope it gets there soon!
  • suelynn62
    suelynn62 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just finished 30 day shred on Saturday (I did 30 straight days) and was planning on starting Ripped in 30 in a few days but I will start next Monday with you (it will give my body a much needed rest).
  • Lindz8afish
    Lindz8afish Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Ooo I would, but I'm in the middle of the 30 Day Shred :) I will have to remember that for afterwards though, I don't think I could handle Insanity haha