Introduction

Options
mnkarp
mnkarp Posts: 38 Member
Hello all,
I'm a 36 y/o who lost 50 pounds on WW, kept it off for years, and then went through an amazingly stressful few years and put it back with reinforcements. I have 70 pounds to lose and it is hard to start all over again. I went back to WW but felt the leader was talking to the group on the level of a preschool teacher (and I have a hard time with them providing recipes that call for really processed foods and lots of artificial sweeteners).

I studied online at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and completed their health coach program...so I am a certified health coach, but who will take me seriously if I can't lose my own weight? I'm doing my best to get my calories from whole, unprocessed foods - lots of fresh fruits and veggies. I'm also gluten free, which limits some choices.

Please friend me; I'm hoping that having a community of support will keep me logging in and staying on track!

Replies

• jeanaustin
    jeanaustin Posts: 101
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I've lost 6 pounds since the beginning of the year and am slowly working on my goal of being 129 pounds! I also try to eat whole foods but also less meat. Good luck on your journey!
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Hello! It's nice to have you here. I have enjoyed the few days that I have been here and have also found great support. Hope you have a great weight loss journey.