Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

weight loss

I was really strict with myself but have not lost anything! what is happening?:explode:

Replies

• Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    can't see your diary so can't begin to guess at what might be wrong. did you measure yourself also????? did you lose inches????? you're not telling us much so it will be really difficult to help you if we don't know what you have been doing.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    You must give your body time to get used to a new routine.
  • malabaugh
    malabaugh Posts: 130 Member
    After losing 7 pound, everything just stopped for me. I was eating well, exercising, walking the dog, etc...to no avail. I spent almost 3 weeks at the exact same weight. I did a little research and came to the conclusion that my body had gone into starvation mode. So, I tweaked the settings and got myself out of the 1200 net calorie range. I am now at 1370 net calories. I think this might even be too low, but will make further adjustments slowly. Anyway, my point is that after 1 week of eating more calories, I have lost over 3lbs! I even had a totally screwy weekend where I did not get very much exercise, the poor dog didn't get any walks, and I ate donuts and M&Ms on Sunday. Don't be so hard on yourself, keep at it, and try something different this week, maybe that will help!