www.wowy.com

Options
Anyone want to log in and meet me there- I am turbomer there :)

Replies

• FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    This is affiliated with Beachbody so I would consider this advertising which is a no-no here.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    She's not selling anything. It's a workout accountability site.
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    ....says a Beachbody promoter..lol.
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    This is affiliated with Beachbody so I would consider this advertising which is a no-no here.

I am NOT selling anything! I am just asking if anyone who has wowy would like to meet me there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • merzback
    Options
    ....says a Beachbody promoter..lol.

You can be a hater on TBB but who says I am even a coach> I didn't put anything saying I am a coach so chill out dude!
  • merzback
    Options
    Why is it ok for people to talk about weight watchers- but not ask people who are already affiliated with wowy if they want to join me for accountability?
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    She is not selling, she's just looking for someone to workout with who does the same exercise routine.

merz - I'm assuming that you've already searched on TurboJam to find others who do the same workout? I know there are quite of few Chalene fans on MFP!
  • merzback
    Options
    She is not selling, she's just looking for someone to workout with who does the same exercise routine.

merz - I'm assuming that you've already searched on TurboJam to find others who do the same workout? I know there are quite of few Chalene fans on MFP!

Yes thank you- I've been a HUGE fan of TJ and Chalene for quite sometime. I figured I'd put it out there.