How can I boost my weightloss?

Options
I've been struggling the past 2 weeks (or so) and "stuck" on the same weight without any weightloss. Anyone have any great ideas how I can boost and get back to losing? I've been doing the same (if not more) exercises everyday and staying at the same weight. Please help with any ideas

Replies

• OperaticAnnihilator
    Options
    Your body may be used to the exercises so you may need to up your workout or your body may be like mine. I was stuck at 193 for the longest time and then this weekend I said screw it and ate a bunch of fast food and this morning I was at 191. IDK
  • missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    Options
    Keep track of your sodium, it can cause you to retain fluid if you eat too much of processed foods, table salt etc. Drink plenty of water. Also check on google how much water you should drink per day according to your weight... it's more accurate when you have it according to weight. Switch up your exercise routine. Sometimes your body can get adjusted to the same workouts and nothing will happen. try interval training. 15 min cardio, 15 elliptical, 15 lifting, 15 pushups or whatever you choose. they say interval training is the best way to boost your metabolism and burn fat rather than a long workout
  • amybm
    amybm Posts: 4
    Options
    If you eat the same amount of calories everyday your body will ajust to that amount of calories to maintain your current weight, so you need to change it here and there. through in some high calorie days and it jump starts the body to go back to its old maintance routine. You have to confuss it so it does not get in a set pattern. I even read something on aJillian Micheals site that said you have to throw in a high calorie day sometimes.
  • nibor
    nibor Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thank you for responding to me. I just took a look back at my food diary over the past few weeks and DID notice that my sodium intake was over most days. I will add Wii Fit to my workout routine too and watch the sodium. I don't have too much processed foods although I've been eating Krakus ham in wraps and think that could be what's been hurting me. Everyone is so helpful here on MFP. Thanks all for your insight!:love: