5'3" and 155 lbs - LOSE 20 with me??

Options
13»

Replies

• s_chrystal604
    Options
    Hi
    My name is Sarah Chrystal I live in Edmonton Alberta. i saw your post and Im very interested in trying to lose 20 punds with you.
    im planning on getting engaged soon and being 5"3 and 155 pounds just isnt okay!!!!!
  • s_chrystal604
    Options
    Im 155 and 5"3 I just started this training for a 10 km run in may but it doesnt seem to be working fast enough. My name is Sarah im from Edmonton, Alberta
  • chamachraibi
    Options
    Hey I'm Chama
    I'm 5'3 and I started with 145 pounds my goal weight is 126 pounds,
    now I've lost 14 pounds I'm 132 lbs.
    I would love to lose the weight with you!
    I'll add you ASAP
  • bakinghealthy
    Options
    I'm 5'2 , starting at 170, but am down to 160 now!

Don't be shy! be my friend!
  • A_Valerie
    A_Valerie Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" also, I have more like 30 to lose.
    If you are active on here, feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • CaitySins
    CaitySins Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and hoping to drop to 110 (so more than 20) but i'm happy to be a support buddy (:
  • tierre1
    tierre1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Count me in also! I'm 5'3 151 lbs looking to lose about another 20 pounds. I started seriously on my weight loss journey about 4 weeks ago when I weighed in at 164 at my doctor's office. I started the South Beach diet and within the first two weeks lost 10 pounds. After losing the ten pounds I saw my weight fluctuate up and down over the next couple of weeks and then I joined this site. I had been looking for women similar in my height / weight structure and think the buddy system would be both encouraging and motivational.
  • maylee305
    maylee305 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey, weigh 151 now but did weigh 155, I'm trying to lose 25 pounds
  • 21july2013
    Options
    Hello i am new here... need to loose 20 lb as well ... i am 5.4" and weigh 150 pounds ... i have lost 66 pounds in the past 3 years my only change was to convert into a whole food diet (nothing processed) and zero white sugar (i make my desserts using natural sweeteners like honey and stevia) ... i never counted calories ... i ate pretty much what i wanted
    I started exercising in March ... i don't stick to anything in particular but lately have been loving strength training and workout 2 - 3 times a week (sometimes more) ...
    Now after stalling on 150 pounds for a year i started counting calories (quality of food stayed the same) in hope of losing those extra 20 pounds
    throughout my journey i tried nearly every diet plan out there ... i was a low carber for 7 months ... i also tried a vegetarian diet as well as a raw food diet ... i had issues with all sorts of diet plans (hypoglycemia for example) ... but when i switched to a whole food diet in which i don't eliminate anything or try to restrict anything on purpose much of the ailments i suffered from for years disappeared ... now i eat everything and anything as long as it's not processed ...

note: i don't mean to judge all the diet plans out there ... just stating what suited me personally

please count me in ;)
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hey I have added U plz send me the details of ur workout what do u do so that we may modify or add sth new to it :)
    I am 5.3 & 154 pounds almost & need to lose more than 20 pounds so lets do it together :)
  • prosato1229
    prosato1229 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm a bit more now sadly (169) and 5'2" feel free to add me!
  • katnotfat
    katnotfat Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm reviving this thread again to touch base! I'm 5'1 and 141lbs right now and wanna lose 20 lbs! How's everyone doing today? Anyone can add me- I could really use some motivation and encouragement!
  • x7xemilyx7x
    x7xemilyx7x Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I have the same goals, I'm 156 lbs, 5ft 4 and want to get to 130lbs :) Feel free to add me x