Feel like I've gained but the scale isn't moving

Options
kimber607
kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
Hi

Does it work the same when u gain....maybe I am fooling myself and the scale won't move then next week it will jump up 5 pounds?
I messed up over the 4th weekend and have increased my cals...I have been getting on the treadmill an extra few minutes here and there when I can, but nothing regularly...
Anyone feel like they've gained but the scale isn't moving?

Kim

Replies

• kimber607
    Options
    Hi

Does it work the same when u gain....maybe I am fooling myself and the scale won't move then next week it will jump up 5 pounds?
    I messed up over the 4th weekend and have increased my cals...I have been getting on the treadmill an extra few minutes here and there when I can, but nothing regularly...
    Anyone feel like they've gained but the scale isn't moving?

Kim
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    *raises hand guiltily*

I feel like my body LOOKS like I've gained weight even though the scale's not moving...

I try not to put too much stock in the #'s, cause I haven't been that faithful to the ol' exercise lately.. :sad: :sad:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    i've had weekends of over doing it and not seen a gain... I think the odd days of extra cals the body can handle...
  • kimber607
    Options
    Hi

I hope you're right...maybe my good days and cancelling out my bad ones..LOL
    BTW, your pic is cracking me up..LOL

Kim
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hi

I hope you're right...maybe my good days and cancelling out my bad ones..LOL
    BTW, your pic is cracking me up..LOL

Kim

My 5 year old daughter just went by and said, "AWWWWWWWWW!!! A HAIRY BACK!" LOL How'd she know it was a back???