meeting with me, myself and I !

Why is it if it aint broke dont try to fix it - but we always do I was going great then decided then after kids holiday and then a week where I had a bit of a health scare (got the all clear) I decided that with a few 'tweeks' to the diet and exercise that I could make it better and backfired - havent lost anything for the past 3 weeks - for the past year I have been steadily losing weight - calories in and upping the exercise slowly - Im always looking for the quick fix which I think is human nature always wanting instant results NOW !! time to go back to basics I think and stick with what I know and what works - basic maths - calories in v's calories out - only taken me to 37 but something has finally clicked x

Replies

• mssugarca
    mssugarca Posts: 75
    Man I feel the same way....well wanting the instant gratificaiton anyway....I am obsessed with weighing myself every day....not sure how that is working out, but slowly working on changing my thinking. Love this site.
  • k_wills
    k_wills Posts: 82 Member
    I guess the lure of the quick fix is too attractive ....but in reality we all know that you have to go the distance if you want to keep it off!!
  • countdowntotarget
    countdowntotarget Posts: 108 Member
    thats true - you have to go the distance - I suppose its like when I was pregnant - it takes 9 months to put the weight on its gonna take 9 months at least to get it off - in my case it took 37 years to put it on............ I AINT WAITING 37 years to take it off lol !!!! - I dont remember it being this much hard work putting the weight ON !!!! - thanks for the support x