BAD WEEKEND? :D

Options
Ever get one of those weekends where you have a SHOCKER but it's out of your control and when you are lying in your bed hungover your thinking "I'm not looking on those scales!" Then when you muster up the courage you have stayed the same? :O

Tell me your stories :D

Replies

• kendallan
    kendallan Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bad weekend. friday were my cheat days. not no more. i did go all day til i went tout. too muc wine then came the shots which is abnormal for me. then comes the getting drunk and getting pizza. it has taken me two days to gey back down to where i was. def not worth it.
  • skinimin
    skinimin Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I haven't mustered up the courage and my bad weekend spilled into a bad monday :(. At least I had major success last week so it should be ok if I can get back on the bandwagon.
  • AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    Oh my...I binged on Mexican buffet, birthday cake, Jack and Cokes and other baddies all weekend. I didn't work out like I should and felt horrible. BUT...my scale this morning said I lost a pound. Odd...but I'll take it!
  • steveo23
    steveo23 Posts: 12
    Options
    Well I'm just going to paste what I sent to a friend as mine was so bad I dnt ever want to type it out again due to the EXTREME embarrassment !!!!

E R R O R E R R O R WARNING SYSTEM OVERLOAD WARNING E R R O R E R R O R

:O I had a COMPLETE SHOCKER... I think I need a fat boy spanking! I was naughty also lol :P Friday was very good for me, I was angelic in dieting terms then Saturday came ***The wedding*** :O

Stephen "I'm not drinking at this wedding, I'm going to be very good!"

Several hours pass

Stephen "eh I'll have white wine please barman!" :O

Then it was downhill from there...... When I got home I had to walk Jock so we ended up on Sauchiehall st at whatever time and I got a Chinese (((after wedding meal and buffet))) then the next day I had a Pizza :O I feel so ashamed, I was an Embarrassing MESS like you. Also like you I VERY RARELY drink, So 1+ bottle of wine, champagne and beer are not a good combination for someone like me. Apparently I tried to pay the taxi driver home in love heart sweets that i got from the sweet table from the wedding :/ lol RANT OVER :'( LOL