NNNNEEEEEEEEERRRRRR…… SPSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Options
...THAT.. was the sound of me CRASHING!!!! I had an upside down strawberry lemonade with melon last night when I met a friend at Starbucks.....tasted AMAZING…but SOO SOO bad for me!!! :sad:

Won’t be having one of those again. :grumble:

Note to self – search nutritional facts before going to starbucks…ALWAYS!!

On a happier note...it's Friday...anyone else wish they had a hot date and instead will be going for a run and then doing laundry all evening...haha...WOO HOO my kind of fun! :drinker: hehe!

:heart: Jen

Replies

• sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    ...THAT.. was the sound of me CRASHING!!!! I had an upside down strawberry lemonade with melon last night when I met a friend at Starbucks.....tasted AMAZING…but SOO SOO bad for me!!! :sad:

Won’t be having one of those again. :grumble:

Note to self – search nutritional facts before going to starbucks…ALWAYS!!

On a happier note...it's Friday...anyone else wish they had a hot date and instead will be going for a run and then doing laundry all evening...haha...WOO HOO my kind of fun! :drinker: hehe!

• AlbertSchwartz
    Options

raises hand
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Hi Jen! Not familiar with the drink from Starbucks but it sounds really YUMMY!!! :drinker:

No hot date for me tonight...or tomorrow night...or the night after that...or next weekend...or Labor Day weekend...:laugh: Anyway, you get the point. :cry:

My daughter is having a slumber party...woohoo...FUN!!!

Have a great weekend! :happy:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    ...anyone else wish they had a hot date...

I do, but my wife wont let me! :laugh: As for the lemonade, it's in the past - don't beat yourself up about it. Have a great weekend...
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I have a hot date tonight :bigsmile: Going out to a nice restaurant tonight....... and to top the day off with a big cherry I get my engagement ring back from being sized down a size and a quarter today. Today is a good good day :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have learned that pretty much the only safe thing to have at Starbucks is either regular coffee that I add things to myself OR a skim latte! :laugh: I tend to just stay away!! FAR away!

I finally got another hot date with my hubby when we were on vacay! His dad and step-mom babysate on Tuesday, bought us a sunset dinner cruise around Santa Barbara and then we went to hibachi, where I enjoyed filet mignon! It was awesome and like the 6th date we have been on since our toddler was born! :laugh:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    ...anyone else wish they had a hot date...

I do, but my wife wont let me! :laugh: As for the lemonade, it's in the past - don't beat yourself up about it. Have a great weekend...

Ditto...I'll have to ask my hubby. :laugh: But I'm sure he'd say no also.

Ditto on the lemonade...Oh well, don't liquid "bad" calories feel less awful? Keep up the great work!
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    it's Friday...anyone else wish they had a hot date

As usual, not hot date for me. Haven't had a 2nd date for 3 years now...:sad:
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    ah .....ya know what? ....Hot date Schmot date....we are all gonna be too hot to handle by the time we all reach our goals!:bigsmile:

oh yeah! :drinker:
  • TWynn
    TWynn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh we all have bad calorie days! Don't beat yourself up.

Hot date? Married people with two kids (age 5 and 1) still get time for dates? I'll have to inform my hubby of this right away, I'm certain that he has forgotten!

This is my first week counting calories and trying to work in exercise. I've managed to stay under on most days... but I'm noticing that the colories that I do eat...well they aren't exactly great choices.

We'll all get there. I weigh in on Sunday... I hope to see results!

btw, when you get done with your laundry... could you come by my house and do mine? :-P

Have a great weekend.
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Slumber party at my house tonight too. Oh well, a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do!
  • Theresa35
    Options
    ah .....ya know what? ....Hot date Schmot date....we are all gonna be too hot to handle by the time we all reach our goals!:bigsmile:

oh yeah! :drinker:

Heck, we are all too hot to handle now, they will all be SO sorry they didn't grab us sooner when we get to our goal...so sad for them...hehehhe :wink:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    Slumber party at my house tonight too. Oh well, a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do!

Slumber party moms rock! :laugh: Wait, I'm sure that could get a gutter gang thread going real quick....:laugh:

Anwyhoo, my daughter is celebrating her 8th birthday, what is your party for???

Have fun!
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Options
    I've got a hot date with my best girl friend, does that count? :laugh: By the time we all reach our goals we'll have to beat them off with sticks! Keep up the great work! :glasses:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    no hot date either my hubby is out of state working :frown: just playing with the kids and laundry and cleaning the house FUN FUN FUN!!!