Super frustrated =(

Options
I lost a good amount of weight (about 26 pounds) and then put back on some weight over the holidays. I had completed P90X and was feeling great! After taking a couple months off and slipping with my food and gaining weight back, I decided to do the 5 Day Inferno from Turbo Fire which is supposed to jump start your weight loss and lose inches and pounds in that time! I cut my calorie intake back to appromomately the recommended amount, and did the workouts as scheduled. When I weighed myself on the 6th day first thing in the morning I was EXACTLY the same weight!!!!!! What gives?!?!?! I had a good 550 to 700 calories in deficit each day just like I was supposed to! Now I'm VERY discouraged and not sure what to do......

Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks! :sad:

Replies

• Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    hmm... what about inches lost? or try in a few days could be water weight
  • JJs25th
    JJs25th Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Keep at it, don't give up. You know youcan do this, you have done it before. Now as to what happened...where are you in your monthly cycle? I used to really bloat up when I had monthly cycles. It would have made any weight loss invisible for me if I was in the right/wrong place of the month.
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Make sure it was the correct amount of calories. just because it was a deficit of calories doesn't mean you will lose weight. It has to be the right amount. So double check your numbers and see if that was it.
  • blackfitnessbarbie
    blackfitnessbarbie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    since you already did the turbo fire, maybe you want to get in the gym & do some strength training along with cardio.