Need Motivation

I just cancelled my membership to weight watchers I was unable to make it to meetings and did not see any reason to pay every month just to weigh in weekly, i found this site and I am excited for some new motivation, my job had a biggest loser competition I won the first one and was so pumped, I lost the second one and have not lost anymore weight since June. I have 102lbs since son was born 19 months ago but to be at a healthier weight I need to loose 40 more!! I really need motivation!:happy:

Replies

• am07032
    am07032 Posts: 4
    I just cancelled my membership to weight watchers I was unable to make it to meetings and did not see any reason to pay every month just to weigh in weekly, i found this site and I am excited for some new motivation, my job had a biggest loser competition I won the first one and was so pumped, I lost the second one and have not lost anymore weight since June. I have 102lbs since son was born 19 months ago but to be at a healthier weight I need to loose 40 more!! I really need motivation!:happy:
  • shashod
    shashod Posts: 103
    You can do it! Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Welcome, This site is great, I'm sure you will find the motivation you need.
  • Carol123
    Carol123 Posts: 48 Member
    welcome. you have already did a good job, and with this new site, you can the rest.:smile:
  • ColleenLG
    ColleenLG Posts: 29
    CONGRATS on your son and your weight loss. I just started on this site this week and I am already loving it. There are a lot of great people on here to chat with. Keep it up. You are doing great!
  • am07032
    am07032 Posts: 4
    Thank You to everyone, I think I am in the right place!! I was just checking out some receipes there are some good ideas!:happy: