2»

Replies

• feliciapeters
    Options
    day 5 was when it stopped hurting on level 1
    same for level 2 lol
  • gracebonkov
    Options
    Thank you guys for letting me know that the pain will pretty much not go away for a while....

I am looking forward to that. I don't have the whole program but I started the first section from Brighthouse on demand just to try it out before buying it. So if anyone out there is curious about it they can try it there.

Thank you for all of your support.
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You will, You will!! The next time you workout, take a Tylenol....it helps.
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    day 5 was when it stopped hurting on level 1
    same for level 2 lol

OMG!! Level 2 is a killer! The backside of my legs are hurting....and my shoulders. I am finding I am sweating more in level two, I'm sure that is by Jillian's design. :angry:
  • Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    day 5 here, looking forward to it after my zumba class tonight (not!)

after day 3 it hurt even going downstairs never mind walking up.
    i had to take a day off on friday and went back to it saturday.
    At least you know its 20 minutes well spent.
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I've just done my 2nd day, and my thighs are burning! I honestly wish I was a man so I could stand up and pee, sitting on the loo hurts so much and coming downstairs or any downhill is tortuous (I actually took a circuitous route to town and back once I realised that downslopes made me walk like I was about 90!)

Bring it on tomorrow!
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    LOL My legs hurt so bad after my 1st 2 days I couldn't sit down or walk down the steps without my husband holding on to me. It was just what I needed though and it kept me motivated!

You got this!
  • rozarotti
    rozarotti Posts: 139
    Options
    I did the 1st day on Saturday...I thought death was right around the corner...and this is from someone that has been running a good bit for about 2 months now. I'm excited about it, but WOW my thighs are CRAZY sore! Your comments are giving me great encouragment! Thanks!

I felt the same. I started yesterday and my thighs are super sore, and I have been working out for awhile!

Good luck to everyone! Today is day 2 Level 1! Friend me if you want!

Misty :bigsmile: