Is this bad??

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Ok, I was on vacation and didn't hit the gym once....though I got a lot of walking in when I could.

I want to get to the gym but am SOOOO lethargic from the jetlag. I didn't get there yesterday. The gym daycare is open from 8:30 am-1:00 and then opens again at 4:00. I was hoping to go around 11...but don't think it's gonna happen. MAYBE I can get there this afternoon. Is this bad?? I am usually a gym/endorphin addict!! I will definitely go tomorrow and Sunday since my husband can watch J.T. and I can go anytime.

Why is it always so much harder to come back here from the West Coast than it is to go out there??? It takes me like a day to get used to it out there and a week to get used to it out here.

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Ok, I was on vacation and didn't hit the gym once....though I got a lot of walking in when I could.

I want to get to the gym but am SOOOO lethargic from the jetlag. I didn't get there yesterday. The gym daycare is open from 8:30 am-1:00 and then opens again at 4:00. I was hoping to go around 11...but don't think it's gonna happen. MAYBE I can get there this afternoon. Is this bad?? I am usually a gym/endorphin addict!! I will definitely go tomorrow and Sunday since my husband can watch J.T. and I can go anytime.

Why is it always so much harder to come back here from the West Coast than it is to go out there??? It takes me like a day to get used to it out there and a week to get used to it out here.
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Tam, I had a hard time when I came back from the West coast after a 2 week vacation. It took me almost a week to get my act together. I wouldn't worry too much about it unless it turns into a habit that you don't want to go to the gym. Rest up and attack it next week.