Supreme 90 Day

Options
I bought this system b/c of the good reviews. I like it a lot so far. The first few days I was sore as heck. I am not following the little diet though...I do bad with diets and the foods they want you to buy are expensive...so I am just eating healthier and counting calories. I suggest everyone try this...for only 20 bucks it is worth it. Tom Holland is so much better than Tony Horton b/c he is not yelling at you like a drill sargent.

Replies

• byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    That's great that you found something that works for you, but I am not sure what exactly you are referring to when you say Tony Horton yells like a drill sargent. I have done Power 90 and have 2 week left with doing P90X and I never hear him yell...expect in the yoga X workout when he is telling Adam to get up higher :)
  • SGomez27
    SGomez27 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yeah I guess it different for everyone. For me I prefer Holland to Horton. I like how he talks more. But that's just me. I couldn't afford p90x at all...so I went with this. ha
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I bought this system b/c of the good reviews. I like it a lot so far. The first few days I was sore as heck. I am not following the little diet though...I do bad with diets and the foods they want you to buy are expensive...so I am just eating healthier and counting calories. I suggest everyone try this...for only 20 bucks it is worth it. Tom Holland is so much better than Tony Horton b/c he is not yelling at you like a drill sargent.

Tony Horton yells like a drill sergeant? Have you even watch any 10 Minute Trainer, Power 90 or P90X videos? I agree everyone has different tastes, but to suggest that one is better then the other based on your tastes is unfair. I have done 3 of Tony's 4 programs (haven't done TH One on One) and he never yells, actually tells more jokes then anything. Please get your facts straight.
  • SGomez27
    Options
    I do have my facts straight and plenty of of other people have said the same thing, so please let us have our opinion! I have done some of the Horton DVDS, not p90x and this is how I feel. We are all allowed to say who we prefer in regards to workouts. That's just human, not wrong!!
  • SGomez27
    Options
    It uses muscle confusion. It takes parts of p90x, Insanity and Chalean and mixes them up in to 10 dvds. There is a diet to follow as well, but I chose not to follow it all, just parts of it. They wnat you to buy Ezekiel bread and it is very expensive for me at the moment. I use myfitnesspal to tract calories and nutrients. I think this set of dvds are more laid back and only a few people work out. You will not look like those people....they are ripped to begin with. I had a friend who did p90x and she felt the workouts were too long for someone with a busy lifestyle. This workouts are only about 30-40 mins each but you sweat a lot and will hurt afterwards. I enjoy them. You just need a balance ball and weights...different sizes/weight as well. I use 5lbs, 8 lbs and 10 lbs depending on the exercise.
  • Stooooo
    Options
    I do have my facts straight and plenty of of other people have said the same thing, so please let us have our opinion! I have done some of the Horton DVDS, not p90x and this is how I feel. We are all allowed to say who we prefer in regards to workouts. That's just human, not wrong!!

For the record I did not say you were not allowed to say who you prefer nor did I say you were wrong. I said that your reason for not liking him is incorrect. I quote...
    Tony Horton yells like a drill sergeant? Have you even watch any 10 Minute Trainer, Power 90 or P90X videos? I agree everyone has different tastes, but to suggest that one is better then the other based on your tastes is unfair. I have done 3 of Tony's 4 programs (haven't done TH One on One) and he never yells, actually tells more jokes then anything. Please get your facts straight.

So please do not put words in my mouth. I merely said it was unfair to say he yells like a drill sergeant, when he clearly does not.
  • SGomez27
    Options
    I still feel that way and I said other people do. Maybe I meant to say I feel his more...energetic and louder than Holland, that is all.
  • Stooooo
    Options
    fair enough.