Newbie! Friends needed :-)

Options
MrsB81
MrsB81 Posts: 20 Member
Hi All,

Today is the first day of my kick start to get fit.

I am currently at home on crutches after hurting my knee and the temptation to stuff my face for comfort has driven me to get my act together.

I have lots to lose!
:blushing:

Replies

• bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I love this site. Feel free to friend me
  • emyback68
    emyback68 Posts: 89
    Options
    I am fairly new myself. Sorry about your knee! Maybe you can do some upper body workouts with dumbbells (or soup cans!).
    You can add me as a friend!
  • forty3fab
    forty3fab Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site since January and love it!!! I love to get support and give it, so please feel free to add me if you want!
  • stepha1014
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! This site is full of wonderful people and fantastic support. Feel free to add me.
  • ardavis23
    ardavis23 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am kind of new as well. but so far I LOVE this site!! feel free to add me!
  • Savannah18Mcclure
    Options
    Hi, I'm new also feel free to add me! Everyone needs support!
  • Sheila62
    Sheila62 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to this site, its brilliant, good luck on your weight loss journey, please feel free to add me as a friend
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Definitely a great site full of motivating people to help you! Feel free to friend me as well!!! Good luck witht eh knee recovery!
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    This site is great and you will meet loads of nice people to keep you motivated :happy: We tend to keep each other in check as well. Feel free to add me as a friend and good luck!
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I started in January and have already seen progress and my eating and exercise habits have changed dramatically from the increases awareness! Feel free to add me! Best of luck with your recovery and involvement with MFP. :)

-Nan
  • MrsB81
    MrsB81 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you all x
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    Welcome, Feel free to send me a friends request.
  • lovlegs84
    lovlegs84 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is traci and i'm new to this site as well !!! Hope to meet some people to motivate me !!!

Thanks and feel free to add me
  • cleolionhead
    Options
    I'll be your friend too :) good luck with your weight loss, hope you are better soon x