Hello, everyone

Options
I have been using myfitnesspal for the last two weeks on the advice of my doctor and have grown to really appreciate it. I am 40 years old, Type 2 diabetic, borderline high blood pressure and sleep apnea. On Feb. 15, I weighed in at 304 pounds, and as of March 14, I am at 284 pounds. Starting eating healthy, watching caloric intake, trying to get at least 90 grams of protein per day, and working out 5-6 days per week (mostly cardio and strenth training). This is a great tool. Hope to keep it up.

Replies

• Staceslim
    Staceslim Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow thats great, I hope to get that good of resuts soon. Good luck in your successful getting it off & keeping it off.
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    good for you...that is great....keep up the hard work that you are doing :smile:
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss so far! What a great start and wonderful motivation to keep going. It's great that you are starting to live a healthier lifestyle! I'm fascinated with shows like The Biggest Loser and Heavy. They are so inspirational and it's amazing to see how people's lives change. You want the best for people, even if you don't really know them!