Help!

Options
Alright, I keep reading about everyone who's working out to their 80's and 90's music and other people who are doing bellydancing dvds... I wanna play too! Any recommendations? Where can I find it and how much will it cost? Thanks in advance! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Options
    Alright, I keep reading about everyone who's working out to their 80's and 90's music and other people who are doing bellydancing dvds... I wanna play too! Any recommendations? Where can I find it and how much will it cost? Thanks in advance! :flowerforyou:
  • Rawbrat
    Rawbrat Posts: 26
    Options
    Walmart, ebay, pretty much anywhere
  • eriquita
    eriquita Posts: 69
    Options
    check ebay, maybe you find some used cd's at a low price but I don't think that new they are expensive. Go to youtube first and check "80's" and "90's" dance or something like that and you are going to find a lot of songs

75038.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I downloaded the Veena and Neena bellydance for fitness. I had to find it on the internet since I don't have access to the stores, but I'm sure you can find that just about anywhere in the US.
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Options
    Maybe I should clarify... Are people just dancing around to their favorite music or are there actual dvds/videos that you're following along to? That's what I'm looking for.