Food panic attack

Options
aflane
aflane Posts: 625 Member
I just looked at my remaining calories for the day and it said 426, and I haven't even had lunch yet! I was just about to hyperventilate with a full blown panic attack. Then I remembered that I planned out lunch AND dinner and had logged them already. Hmmmm.... weight loss may be the cause of early senility?

Replies

• southern04
    Options
    I have done that one before. I felt like I wa going to have a full blown panic attack too. lol.
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha, been there, done that! It's a brief moment of panic! Good job planning out the day! :tongue:
  • indigocat
    indigocat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    :) That made me smile!
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Hahaha I've definitely been there too ;)
  • aflane
    Options
    Phew! I'm not the only one. I feel better now. Time to heat up my home made soup for lunch.
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! this is probs y i DONT pre log food etc hee hee im too scatty lol
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    i can see myself doing that, and that's why i have vowed to plan my day, but only on paper and not on the computer because i will lose my mind!
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    That's funny... I usually plan out my day's meals the night before, so I'm used to it and don't panic like that anymore. It helps me to know what I'm eating so I'll know if I HAVE to try harder to work out and whatnot... lol If you do it regularly, it'll just be routine and you won't have to worry about it so much anymore. Good luck!
  • dian1227
    dian1227 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've done that! Scaaaaaaaaary....
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    HA! I've sooo done that before. WHEW! What a relief. Sounds like you have a good day planned out!!
  • grandmatbigsky
    Options
    That's funny! What do you do when breakfast logue says you only have that much left and you HAVEN'T pre-recorded any meals or snacks?!:wink:
  • aflane
    Options
    Go back to bed? Cause it must still be yesterday. <rofl>