God is good!! I found Almond Milk!

Options
2»

Replies

• improvstitute
    Options
    I use vanilla almond milk to make my oatmeal in the morning. FANTASTIC (if you like your oatmeal a little sweet)!!!!
  • mishu21399
    Options
    I mostly use the unsweetened and add a pack of splenda, keeps the calories down.
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I just bought some......it's good, just a little more plain tasting than silk but gonna be great in my cereal or for smoothies!
  • funnygirl0940
    Options
    Not one of you makes it??? I don't know what store bought tastes like. Started making it to replace coffeemate. It's easy to make and then you can make almond four/meal with the left over meat for yummy pancakes! Google how to make....... there's tons of videos.

I dry the meat on a cookie sheet in the oven on low, then grind to flour texture in the coffee grinder.
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Not one of you makes it??? I don't know what store bought tastes like. Started making it to replace coffeemate. It's easy to make and then you can make almond four/meal with the left over meat for yummy pancakes! Google how to make....... there's tons of videos.

I dry the meat on a cookie sheet in the oven on low, then grind to flour texture in the coffee grinder.

I sometimes make my own almond milk. Sometimes I purchase it. It is much cheaper to make your own and floating a vanilla bean in it adds the vanilla taste.