Changed to low GI Diet

Options
Hi everyone, I did change over to the lower GI from being on Atkins for a year and it is ok. I like it because i can have more grains, etc. and at 1200 calories I am having a hard time getting UP TO 1200 because I am used to not eating so many things.
This week I am not having that problem after the 4th of July and family dinners! I went over for a couple of days.
But, as for progress, I was stuck at 150 on the Atkins and after 3 weeks, I have not gained any weight, as I feared,, and am actually down 3 lbs. So I am happy enough with that for now. At least it is moving a little.
It says by my home page thing that I can get to my goal in 5 more weeks. We will see.
So good luck to you all and keep going it is worth it.
70788.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• deciedee
    deciedee Posts: 50
    Options
    Hi everyone, I did change over to the lower GI from being on Atkins for a year and it is ok. I like it because i can have more grains, etc. and at 1200 calories I am having a hard time getting UP TO 1200 because I am used to not eating so many things.
    This week I am not having that problem after the 4th of July and family dinners! I went over for a couple of days.
    But, as for progress, I was stuck at 150 on the Atkins and after 3 weeks, I have not gained any weight, as I feared,, and am actually down 3 lbs. So I am happy enough with that for now. At least it is moving a little.
    It says by my home page thing that I can get to my goal in 5 more weeks. We will see.
    So good luck to you all and keep going it is worth it.
    70788.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • erussell
    erussell Posts: 48
    Options
    keep up the good work! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!