I need help!

Options
I've been following MFP for 3 weeks now and I can't seem to lose any weight. I lost 3.4lbs initially but that was just water weight and it came back. I eat my 1200 calories I'm allowed and when I go to the gym, I will eat extra. I work out at least 4 days a week for about an hour. I am burning at least 550 calories each time. Any advice? I do take hydroxycut and I'm not sure if that is not making things easier. My clothes fit better but the scale is not moving. I am so a numbers person. HELP!:smile:

Replies

• brookejoly
    brookejoly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been following MFP for 3 weeks now and I can't seem to lose any weight. I lost 3.4lbs initially but that was just water weight and it came back. I eat my 1200 calories I'm allowed and when I go to the gym, I will eat extra. I work out at least 4 days a week for about an hour. I am burning at least 550 calories each time. Any advice? I do take hydroxycut and I'm not sure if that is not making things easier. My clothes fit better but the scale is not moving. I am so a numbers person. HELP!:smile:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Step away from the scale!
    I have been stuck (numbers wise) forever but I feel great and my clothes are starting to feel bigger and bigger. Don't put too much emphasis on that pesky scale. Just another thought process you have to change in this quest for a healthier body!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    inches usually go before pounds just stick with it- the pounds didn't come on in 3 weeks so they arent going to come off in 3 weeks either- its a gradual process- hang in there
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    when you weigh....take your measurements too. That way when you don't see the scale numbers budge, your still seeing the measuring tape measures move and can feel that sense of accomplishment! I'm a numbers person too, and this helps me get past the scale issue.
  • brookejoly
    Options
    Thanks you guys...also, how do you get your weight ticker to show?
  • brookejoly
    Options
    Never mind...I figured it out....:laugh: