"New to class" option on TurboFIre DVD doesn't work??

Options
I thought I would have a look at my new TF DVDs though I'm not due to start for a little while. I've just popped in the Fire30/Stretch 10 DVD and hit "new to class" but it appears to be identical to the actual workout itself.

Surely it should be different - I thought it was supposed to break down the movements/cues etc???

I bought the DVDs from a reputable UK site so I can't see any reason why the new to class option shouldn't work...

Replies

• Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    You probably got a faulty DVD because there is a difference. i would contact the website you purchased from and let them know so you can get a new one.
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    Cheers hun. I'll have a look at another DVD and see if that's the same... Will be v. disappointed if they don't work as they were my birthday present from OH :smile:

Although, having said that, I culd maybe muddle along.....

Edit: OMG have just seen a very scary leaping-up-and-down press up thing - HELP!!!! :laugh:
  • countrygirl_717
    Options
    How far into the workout have you watched?? They are identical at the beginning, through the entire 5 minute average warm up. Then it becomes different, where she slows down and breaks it down for you. If you get past the warm up and nothing changes, then you definately have a faulty dvd :(
  • Lanfear
    Options
    I'm up to 17 minutes left of the 30 and it hasn't slowed down at all, it's deffo a proper workout
  • Lanfear
    Options
    OK I'll admit it I'm a twit - the DVD works fine, there's nothing wrong with the "new to class" option haha - initially I didn't watch it long enough and then when I tried again I had accidently selected the workout itself not the class option.

I'll just show myself out LOL!!! :laugh:
  • countrygirl_717
    Options
    hehe, that's too funny! But I'm glad they work for you! Now you can get down to the business of burning butter!