help with my personalized ticker

Options
salad37
salad37 Posts: 30 Member
hi guys i have made myself a ticker and can use it as a signiture but can seem to make it change to my new one for my profile, the forums have not helped me, im in the uk, maybe this is why????? can anyone help me xxxxxxx love to all xxx

Replies

• Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    You can only use MFP tickers on your profile page. Ticker factory tickers can be used in your forum signature like the one you have but not in the profile.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem. I went to the ticker factory, spent the time to make a new one but it wont show up on my profile for some reason. its frustrating.
  • Fat2FitChick
    Options
    Because you can only use MFP tickers on your profile page. Ticker factory tickers can be used in your forum signature but not on the profile page.
  • salad37
    Options
    ok thanks hunni, i wanted to change it cos i dont like the .... lost so far ticker, i wanna change it to the ..... pounds to go, once i copied it where do i paste it then to make it change once and for all?? xx
  • Fat2FitChick
    Options
    You can go to your profile page and under your ticker on the page click the "edit ticker" link and then once you do that it will change it. Then if you want to add that ticker to your signature just copy the code it gives you into your signature section on the forum like you did the ticker factory one. Happy to help!
  • salad37
    Options
    thankyou, i done it, which of course was never hard when you read the instructions lol, there is a little box to check which i never saw, , thanks for helping me xx