Logging 30 Day Shred

Diem30
Diem30 Posts: 92
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
I know that quite a bit of people here have used or are currently using Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and I'm wondering how you've been logging that into your exercise... I'm about try it today and it would be a big help to know how to log it

Diem

Replies

• cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    I use "circuit training"
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    I had the same question, log it as circuit training general.
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Great question!!! I've been wondering this myself because I'm starting it today....
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    I log it as circuit training as well.
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Go to this topic... "Anyone fancy startin 30 day shred tmro :-)". You'll find support and the information you're looking for.
    I think most people are logging it under circuit training, general: Level 1 as 20 minutes 190 calories; Level 2 as 22 minutes 240 calories; and, Level 3 as 22 minutes 270 calories... unless you have a HRM and know your exact caloric burn. Good luck! :happy:
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    You can use the database's "circuit training", but I acutally use an HRM to figure out how many calories burned, so I created my own exercise to be more accurate.
  • monylove311
    monylove311 Posts: 251 Member
    I'm starting tomorrow too!
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Go to this topic... "Anyone fancy startin 30 day shred tmro :-)". You'll find support and the information you're looking for.
    I think most people are logging it under circuit training, general: Level 1 as 20 minutes 190; Level 2 as 22 minutes 240; and, Level 3 as 22 minutes 270. Good luck! :happy:

The calories burned depends on your body - each person is different. Plus, the more you weigh, the more calories burned.

I wouldn't use this as a guide.
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    I log it as calisthenics (vigorous effort).
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Another topic to look to for support and results is: Shreddin' It and Forgettin' It. <-- This is the second thread for this topic... you can view the first thread at: "Shreddin' It & Forgettin' It". I know these sites have helped to motivate me. :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.