I have 100 lbs more to lose!

Options
Just wanted to throw that out there and see if anyone has a lot of weight to lose. I have already lost 33 lbs and need 100 more.
was a college athlete and then turned to food. anyone who has a lot of weight to lose, I would love to hear from you.

Thank you.

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    <
    100+ :ohwell:
  • cyn365
    cyn365 Posts: 3
    Options
    Me too, more than 100, really could use some support with this as well.
  • jenny25277
    Options
    I have lost close to 30 in july it will be a year I started my weight loss journey. I have about 70 to go yet it takes awhile and hard work but I'm in so much better shape than what I was. I have thyroid problems and I don't digest my food right so I have some odds against me but if I get out of 200s and into 190 range in years time I will be happy with that
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    I've got about 70 lbs to lose and love to give and receive positive support. I'll be there for you if you want to be there for me (just request me to be your friend) :flowerforyou: God Bless!!! Pam
  • Skydancer80
    Options
    I just started my 100lb Weight loss !!! GOOD LUCK
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I have already lost 24.5 and have 80 more to loose ! Anyone who wants to add me as a friend feel free too !
  • CarmenReynolds
    Options
    I have lost about 27 pounds since last summer, but I really got started Jan. 8th this year, lost over 14 pounds, have about 60 to go. I am enjoying my journey this time, and I will make my goal!!! Let's keep it up, just think how happy we all will be next year at this time if we do!!!
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    211 lbs to lose.
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place and are not the only one who has a lot to lose. I have about 125-130 left to reach my goal. Well my goal range is 160-175. Dont want to be too small...lol But who knows when I get there I may keep going. I will have to wait and see when I get there. And notice I said "when " and not "if"...lol
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    I do. I have a significant amount to lose. I'm just getting started. It's day 6 for me.
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to loose.... going for the 100 and seeing from there where I want to go ....
  • schmelle
    schmelle Posts: 2
    Options
    I definitely have more than 100 pounds to go. I have realized that if I keep focusing on the big picture I get WAY too frustrated. I have decided to ground myself a little bit by just focusing on today. If I think about the things I am doing today it makes it a little easier to make it to tomorrow without the frustration.
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Options
    I have 130+ to lose. Hang in there and use MFP for support along the way. You can do it!!
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I have well over 100 lbs to loose ad me as a friend we can do this together. One day at a time! I have been on this site for a month and have lost 13 lbs. Love this site. The support is wonderful. :smile:
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    I started out with 103-125 to lose, to date, I've lost 30 of it, so right there with you. Great place for advice and useful information! Not to mention help and motivation!
  • spoiledwifenikki
    Options
    I have 87 lbs to loose I would love to give you some support.
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I am planning on losing a total of 155lbs. So far i have lost 51lbs so ! am 1/3 of the way there! I will be here for the long haul and I plan on total success! Lets do this together!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I have at least 80 pds left to lose and really would love to be a friend and have friends on this journey. I've got some great ones already, but who doesn't need more friends.

By all means, friend me if you like. The support truly does make all the difference.
  • mrsbarraza23
    Options
    I've lost 76 and have 29 more to go depending on how i feel and look might want to lose a little more.. keep up the good work!
    Oh and anyone feel free to add me.. more friends more motivation! :)
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am starting my road to at least 100lbs lost.
    I was 147lbs in 1998 when I left the Army and started my family. Thirteen years and five children later I can't remember what is was like to be fit the way I was then.
    I'm hoping this journey will remind me!!
    Would love for the friend support to kick my butt the way the army did to help me get back there.