Looking for more friends with 50+ lbs to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• indigocat
    indigocat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I could do with the support and will be glad to support you. I have about 100 pounds to lose and am just starting.
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hey! My first goal is 90lbs and then we'll see after that! I'd love to be friends!
  • sabrina_11
    sabrina_11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I've lost 10 so far and have 47 more to go. Would love to support you along the way! :)
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    My whole goal was 80 pounds in total and I already knocked a chunk off. I'm always looking for friends with similar goals! Feel free to add me! (Anyone can!)
  • Anataz
    Anataz Posts: 13
    Options
    Hola!

I'm working on losing 100+...but it feels like 500+!!!

Add me....anyone.....the more support the better =)
  • DonnaJones7
    DonnaJones7 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose and sometimes it's just overwhelming. I need consistency and some buddies will certainly help.:smile:
  • SkinneyB0503
    Options
    You can definitely add me....:flowerforyou:
  • donnadz
    donnadz Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello I jsut began my diet program Wednesday March 9, 2011. I have to lose at least 120 pounds. I would love a motivational buddy and someone to chat with a little compitition ......
  • jonesz922
    jonesz922 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am Jen, 33 from MA, I was 319 on my 30th birthday, weighed in today at 253, SLOW process!! It does help to have people who are working at the same goal as you around, feel free to add me.