Rest Day?

Options
So I am just not feeling it today and i usually only take one "rest" day a week from cardio.

however, when I take more than one rest day a week i feel so horrible about myself! agggh.. maybe i'll go for a walk outside and get some sun after lunch?

Replies

• chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    Options
    So I am just not feeling it today and i usually only take one "rest" day a week from cardio.

however, when I take more than one rest day a week i feel so horrible about myself! agggh.. maybe i'll go for a walk outside and get some sun after lunch?
  • mommy2js
    mommy2js Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Ug. I know how you feel. It has been in the high 90's here for almost the entire week and I am having the hardest time motivating myself to work out. I just want to lay around with a glass of something with ice in it. I have been trying to walk at night when it starts to cool off, but last night at 9pm it was still 87 degrees. YUCK. I feel awful about myself when I don't work out, not to mention, it is harder to motivate myself the next day too, then I feel worse, and so on. Anyway, I usually rest on one of the weekend days because we are usually so busy as a family, I think it is good to have one day off of cardio - plus I think it tricks your body a little and actually helps you out.