Through the months...

Options

Replies

• gooberr4
    gooberr4 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! you look great! seeing this kinda stuff keeps me motivated. you should be super proud :)

Thanks for sharing!
  • Quicksilvas
    Quicksilvas Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great results...your commitment paid off big time!
  • kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and soo pretty!! great job! very inspiring!
  • melissataylor1986
    melissataylor1986 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Great job! =)
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the comments, you all make me feel amazing and I needed that today!!!!!!!

I hope that in return I can inspire someone to never give up no matter how hard it gets, even if you don't see results as fast as you want. If you keep your head up and keep pushing it can be done!!

I can't count how many times I've gained back some weight and have felt awful.. but I have always been able to say "ok let me catch it now, RIGHT now" and re lose it!!! I'm currently trying to lose some I had gained back.. I was at -62.8 lbs gone.. Found out I Lost 2.4 lbs of that today when I got on that scale. So last week and this weekend paid off !!

It's gonna be hard and it may take some time, but in the end its really worth it. The reward is amazing :)
  • sfphelan
    sfphelan Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    just now as i was going thru your pictures. I found you are just the motivation i needed right now... i was struggling with staying of track, but now after seeing all u have done i am way more motivated!! thanks so much, you look amazing
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW, it's like I'm staring at a completely different person. You look amazing.
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    Wow! Great Job! WTG!
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    just now as i was going thru your pictures. I found you are just the motivation i needed right now... i was struggling with staying of track, but now after seeing all u have done i am way more motivated!! thanks so much, you look amazing

Awe!!! We all struggle trust me.

Since the end of January I had gained 9 lbs back of what I lost! I was so devastated.. and still kinda of am. Decided to get on the scale this afternoon after consuming cereal and water.. BAM 2.4 lbs of it is gone... FINALLY!!

We will all succeed... promise!! :) xoxoxoxo
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW, it's like I'm staring at a completely different person. You look amazing.

TY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes when I take a picture I still feel heavy, then when I look at what I'm comparing it to I can't believe I have come so so far.. <3 Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!! xoxoxoxo
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    You totally inspire me! Would love to know how long it took and exactly how much weight you lost?

little under a year, but I've been doing it slowly and have had my ups and downs :)

I needed to hear the "ups and downs" part. You are truely a remarkable inspiration to all! Thanks so much for sharing. And u r gorgeous! Bet u r enjoying all the extra attention now. :)
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Soooo fabulous and inspiring!!
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    You totally inspire me! Would love to know how long it took and exactly how much weight you lost?

little under a year, but I've been doing it slowly and have had my ups and downs :)

I needed to hear the "ups and downs" part. You are truely a remarkable inspiration to all! Thanks so much for sharing. And u r gorgeous! Bet u r enjoying all the extra attention now. :)

Yeah, I go from losing, gaining, losing, gaining. It gets frustrating, but I always either keep doing what I'm doing or try harder :)
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job and commitment!! You deserve all the accolades and praise everyone is giving you. You've done a truly amazing job transforming yourself and your body. Way to go!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like you have been the end weight all your life, no stretchmarks or saggy bits. You look amazing.
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! Your face looks so different and well... the rest of you looks amazing too! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    This pic sooo made my day. Thanks! I want to do exactly what you did. Except not look like a female at the end. haha.

Congrats!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    Wow! You look like you have been the end weight all your life, no stretchmarks or saggy bits. You look amazing.

I have stretch marks I took the last pic on my cellphone so it tends to not pick them up.. My lovely son gave them to me and in person my belly looks like a road map. I also got them from going from 138, to 189, to 204.8 and staying there for 3 years. Now, I'm down to 147.8 ( was 140.0) haha. I don't care bout that though.. i just care about my weight :) Those are my battle wounds :) Ty for your comment.
  • rdaraz
    rdaraz Posts: 103
    Options
    wow, AMAZING! hope ill reach that goal one day! thank you so much for the boost!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!