32lbs since Augustish

Options
amandalc980
amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
I have no idea when this started. Its been awhile, but fortunatly, the weight has come off faster than it went on! Thats a perk right? When I first started with MFP I thought a 5k was 5 miles. Never thought I would be able to run that. Since then I have ran a handfull of 5ks and two official 10ks. I run between 4 to 6 miles a day and have started playing Sunday hockey with my husband. I look forward to more physical activities and spend less time on the couch. I have signed up for the Tough Mudder in May and my biggest fear with that race? The 2 1/2 hour drive to get there!

2137868_4349.jpg
Size 14 dress
2137868_3062.jpg
Size 12 dress
2137868_2692.jpg
Size 8
2137868_5885.jpg

Replies

• Awineburg
    Awineburg Posts: 196
    Options
    Good job!!!! Hockey sounds fun!
  • kimmy44
    kimmy44 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very impressive, it gives everyone hope.
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You look great and is perfext inspiration for me as I have around the same to lose (34 lbs in my case)
  • stenochick
    stenochick Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    As I said before, bow chicka wow wow! You look wonderful!
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look so tiny in your size 8 black dress. Great job girl!! Thanks for being an inspiration to me!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Way to go!!! What an accomplishment. You should be so proud of yourself. Keep up the good work!!!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!