Need some fitness pals to keep me in check

Options
Hi there. I recently joined this site and am loving it. I am 32 years old, have 4 kids with another on the way, am 6'4" and weigh 320 lbs. as of last weigh in. I want to lose 100 - 120 lbs. and get in the best shape of my life. I want to be around to see my wonderful kids grow up!

I have been exercising for some time and have not gotten great results as a result of my not tracking everything I was eating. It isn't that I was eating bad foods, just too many carbs and calories. Thanks to this site, I have now remedied that and I am now excited for my next weigh in (once we get a new scale). I have also recently cut out alcohol so that should also help move things along.

I could definitely use some friends on here to keep me in check and help me stay on track. Send me an invite and let's get healthy!

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck u can add me if u like, am fairly new just started over a week ago:smile:
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck u can add me if u like, am fairly new just started over a week ago:smile:
  • chrissy91800
    Options
    hi welcome, you can add me if you like! Good Luck!!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    WE CAN DO THIS....add me if you would like :smile:
  • mommy3girls
    Options
    Welcome :smile:

Feel free to add me, always looking for new friends and motivation
  • spoiledwifenikki
    Options
    Hi welcome my husband and I are both on here actually you and my husband are in the same boat accept he is 5'8 and 320 lbs you can add both of us if you like his user name is fermin_nadal good luck on your journey