HI everyone!

Options
Any tips for me. Grocery items??? I am a snacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• jdk34951
    Options
    Any tips for me. Grocery items??? I am a snacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,062 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Read through the posts on food and nutrition first and then start reading all of the posts. There are tons of ideas, and if you log your food and do it daily you will start to see your areas that are problematic. Stick with whole foods - not processed. Try to get off sugar a.s.a.p. (if you use it.) Drink eight 8oz glasses of water, have a healthy snack between meals (small snack.)
    Whenever you are here, read through the recent posts. I learn something new every day from these very smart, very funny MFP members.

Good luck.

cm
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome! As CM said, eat healthy, log your calories. I do it each meal and sometimes I'll use it even before eating to plan what I can eat. Fruit and veggies for snacks. Eat your fibre, it reduces hunger. :smile:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Yes, I find planning, if I can really helps me stay on track. There has been a few days were I just ate throughout the day and when it got down to dinner I was sorely dissapointed when my husband was eating steak and I was eating a half sandiwich with tomato! I am a snacker too, because I do midnights and am sometoimes up for 24-36 hrs at a time and I have yet to master the low cal snacks. You will find ways to make your snacks low cal when you don't have many calories left in the day! Good luck, this site is great. Oh, I find looking on other calorie counting sites gives ideas for low cal snacks too. A