OT: By the way

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I knew the odds of seing at least ONE celebrity would be good in either LAX or on the flight from LAX to JFK....and it's been bugging me! I saw this woman and she seemed very familiar and I finally remembered her from 27 Dresses! She was sitting about 4 rows in front of me and had smiled at J.T. a few times! Hehe She was also on The Heartbreak Kid
malin-akerman03180802.jpg

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    I knew the odds of seing at least ONE celebrity would be good in either LAX or on the flight from LAX to JFK....and it's been bugging me! I saw this woman and she seemed very familiar and I finally remembered her from 27 Dresses! She was sitting about 4 rows in front of me and had smiled at J.T. a few times! Hehe She was also on The Heartbreak Kid
    malin-akerman03180802.jpg
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I don't know her name...but you can see nipplage poking out of her dress...I thought leather would hold it in better. Poor girl!
  • studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I don't know her name...but you can see nipplage poking out of her dress...I thought leather would hold it in better. Poor girl!

First thing I saw too!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't know who she is.
  • TamTastic
    Options

Don't know who she is.
    Her name is Malin Aikerman. She isn't super famous but I knew her from somewhere! It has been bugging me since Wed!! LOL! Yeah, that dress doesn't help her with that does it?? hehehe
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options

Don't know who she is.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Me too!!!! LMAO!!!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    It was Katherine's(or whatever her name is in real life) sister in the movie!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    It was Katherine's(or whatever her name is in real life) sister in the movie!
    Yep, thats her!!! hehe